Fill out our contact form or call the office to speak to the staff about shipping options.
Order contact lenses
Lubricant drops and lid care can be purchased as well.
Expert Optical Services in Victoria by Dr. Joslin, Dr. Morin & Associates
For over thirty years we have provided comprehensive eye health and optical services to the growing West Shore communities.
We are a team of doctors and certified staff that work together to provide you with a great experience in a caring environment. We believe that preventative eye care is an important part of total health care. This should start with an infant’s first eye examination at the age of six months.
As our valued patient, you benefit from having your eye health and optical needs met at one location.Our office is a long time members of OSI (Optometric Services Inc.), the largest collective purchasing group in Canada. This membership allows us to provide our patients with excellent prices without sacrificing quality or selection.
Our office is open extended hours to better suit your schedule and is currently accepting new patients of all ages. Come and experience the precision of customized vision with our expert optical services.
Why Choose Us?
At Dr. Joslin, Dr. Morin & Associates, we offer a comprehensive range of optical services including:
- Eye exam: Visit us for your regular eye exams and ensure optimum care for your vision. At our clinic, you will meet optometric assistants who will perform a series of computerized tests with digital imaging devices and prepare you for seeing our doctors.
- Eye wear: We are independent optometric practitioners and we offer the widest selection of eyewear that fits your requirements perfectly, whether you want something designer or budget friendly. With the technology for precision lens measurement that we have, you can be assured that your new glasses will work best for you.
- Contact lens examination: If you are looking to get contact lenses, then we have you covered. Undergo contact lens assessments at our clinic and get the right lenses for yourself. Whether you are a first-time user, or you need refitting, our doctors can help. In our extensive eyewear selection, you can also find multifocal contact lenses.
- Urgent care: As dependable optometrists, we are there for your eye emergencies. Whether it is sudden redness in the eyes, unusual swelling, noticeable change in vision, or an eye accident, you can reach out to our eye doctors for immediate professional attention and requisite care.
- Complete optical examination: You can schedule a full eye examination at our eye clinic. With state-of-the-art technology, our doctors and staff conduct a thorough assessment of your eyes, along with the usual test of vision. Such an assessment helps detect conditions that are overlooked otherwise. From vision to eye movement and coordination, every aspect is examined carefully.
Expert Staff for All Your Optical Care Needs
Eyesight is a gift and our optical services in Victoria can help you protect it. At Dr. Joslin, Dr. Morin & Associates, we are a team of eye doctors and optometric assistants always ready to deliver quality care for your eyes. We believe that vision is vital for the quality of life and that you should never settle for poor eyesight or ill-fitting eyewear.
You can reach out to us if you notice any of the following signs:
- A consistent redness or swelling in the eyes
- Irregularity in vision or blurriness
- Dryness or irritability
- Regular headaches
Our Langford office is currently undergoing system changes
Our Langford office is currently undergoing system changes in order to communicate with our patients even better than we do now!
Our office has done some system changes regarding our email and text abilities and apologize if our patients receive more than one reminder in their inbox, or if they experience a communication error during this period of transition.
Please be sure to press the “Confirm” button if you have a Pre-booked appointment needing to be confirmed (scheduled 6 months or more in advance).
If you do not press Confirm, the new system will not recognize that you have an appointment and it will be cancelled.
Thank You for your understanding and patience!~Dr. Joslin, Dr. Morin & Associates